OPMS Malay Special Reserve Kratom
Well known the world over for its long-lasting effects that can last up to 8 hours, Malay Kratom can also be ‘topped-off’ when the effects begin to diminish, unlike most other strains. One of the main reasons for this is because Malay Kratom contains some of the best alkaloids in nature, including 7-Hydroxymitragynine and Mitragynine.
Our OPMS Malay Special Reserve Kratom is an ultra-fine version of Malay Kratom. It’s a special green-vein Kratom, harvested from only the maturest trees by the indigenous people of Malaysia, who pick and choose only the very best for this special blend.
Float on a Fluffy Cloud
OPMS Malay Special Reserve Kratom is made to be enjoyed all day, especially since it can be topped off. Within about 10 to 15 minutes after taking this special blend (we recommend 5 pills) you’ll feel as if you’ve been lifted upwards towards the heavens, floating on a fluffy, soft cloud and wonderfully relaxed.
This is the Kratom you want when you’re looking to change your perception, open your mind and feel truly blissed-out for up to 8 hours.
Lovemaking? Yes please!
Many couples find that, after taking OPMS Malay Special Reserve Kratom, their lovemaking is prolonged and their intimate connection is greatly intensified.
It’s advisable to experiment with our OPMS Malay Special Reserve Kratom as it provides different effects to different people, from relaxed and stress-free to upbeat and energized.
Free Domestic Shipping with our full Money Back Guarantee.
Orders paid with Bitcoin, E-Check, AMEX, Visa and MasterCard receive FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING in the U.S. and, as with all of our fine products, OPMS Malay Special Reserve Kratom comes with our full, money-back guarantee of satisfaction. Kratom United States Legal Map: Find out whether its legal in your state.
Please purchase with complete confidence, and thank you for shopping SalviaExtract.com!
What is Kratom ?
Mitragyna Speciosa, also known as Kratom, is a deciduous plant native to Southeast Asia that is closely related to the coffee plant. It has been used by the natives for many decades as a natural pain killer, anti-diarrheal and to enhance energy and cognitive effects. This plant was first formally described by the Dutch colonial botanist Pieter Korthals. Kratom trees grow to a height between 40 and 100 feet and can be either evergreen or deciduous depending upon the climate and environment in which it is grown. Many people report that kratom is an effective treatment for arthritis, restless legs syndrome (RLS), and fibromyalgia.
What makes Kratom so unique in its health benefits?
Kratom contains several active alkaloids, of which mitragynine is believed to be responsible for most of its effects. Mitragynine is an opioid agonist, meaning that it has an affinity for the opioid receptors in your brain. These receptors influence one’s mood and anxiety.
What are the benefits of taking Kratom?
- Pain Relief– One of the most notable uses for mitragyna speciosa is natural pain relief without the negative side effects of narcotic pain relievers. By increasing the amount of serotonin and dopamine that is released into the body, pain can be alleviated and controlled. Essentially, the alkaloids dull the pain receptors throughout the body. This morphine or opium-like quality of kratom leaves is widely regarded as its most important application.
- Increases Energy– Kratom is closely related to the coffee plant and works like a stimulant to naturally boost energy without the jitters of caffeine. Mitragyna Speciosa increases energy levels by optimizing certain metabolic processes and impacting hormone levels. This is a result of increased circulation and a general increase in oxygenated blood to areas of the body that needs it, combining with increased metabolic activities to provide a burst of energy. For sufferers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome kratom leaves are often an alternative, natural solution.
- Anti-Anxiety and Natural Antidepressant– Kratom leaves are widely used as an anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) for people who suffer from chronic stress, depression, anxiety, and mood swings by regulating the body’s normal hormones.
- Increases Sexual Desire and Energy– Kratom has been reported among users to enhance sexual desires in both men and women.
- Lowers Blood Pressure– Studies have connected the use of kratom leaves to a significant drop in blood pressure. As the leaves and their chemical components impact the body’s hormones, they also reduce inflammation throughout the body, including in the blood vessels and arteries. By relieving tension in the cardiovascular system, kratom leaves can help prevent more serious cardiovascular conditions, such as atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Regulates Blood Sugar– One of the lesser known benefits of kratom leaves is their natural effect on blood sugar levels. Limited research has shown that the alkaloids found in the leaves are able to help regulate the amount of insulin and glucose is in the blood, effectively preventing the dangerous peaks and valleys that diabetics endure.
- Addiction Therapy– Mitragyna Speciosa has a unique role to play in aiding those who suffer from addiction by eliminating or lowering withdrawal symptoms. For hundreds of years Kratom has been used by the indigenous people to relieve symptoms of narcotic and opiate withdrawals and alcoholism. In effect, it works very similarly to opium (and is often used as a substitute for this drug) at a lower level of potency and addictiveness. Many people suffering from opium dependence are treated successfully with this herbal product supplement.
How do I take Kratom?
There are numerous ways to ingest kratom depending upon the desire and tolerance of the user. Kratom can be made into a tea or mixed with juice or other liquid and then drank. Toss & Swish is also very popular among users because it enters the bloodstream quickly and without having to brew or mix it with liquids. A normal dose placed in a teaspoon; such as seen with the “Cinnamon Challenge,” is a fast and relatively easy way to consume when on the go. Kratom can also be mixed with food and ingested at a more tolerable rate due to its bitter taste and extremely dry consistency. Kratom can also be filled into premade capsules and taken orally for a tasteless and easy dose.
Where Can I purchase Kratom?
As mitragyna speciosa has gained popularity in the Western culture, so has the ways to buy it grown exponentially. Kratom can be found online through countless websites both inside and outside of the United States. If kratom is legal in your area, then a call to the local “head shop” or counter culture store will probably yield the results you are looking for. Privately owned convenient stores are now opting for selling kratom, but usually with a very limited selection.
How much do I take in a typical dose?
These guidelines are intended as a general starting point and should be closely monitored to ensure the proper amount. The first time you try a particular strain of kratom, pay attention to your thoughts and feelings, and keep track of how the dosage has affected you. Continue with the dose which is most beneficial and adjust as necessary. The following chart is a guideline only since each person’s tolerance level varies, as does the potency from different strains. Doses at the lower end of the range, roughly 1 to 5 grams of the leaves, are said to produce mild stimulant effects, while higher doses (5 to 15 grams) produce euphoric effects. Doses exceeding 15 grams can lead to a state of excessive sedation and stupor and are not recommended. Effects can vary in individuals, and a reaction from a low dose or high dose may not be the same in all people.
2-4 grams: Produces mild effects (Stimulant Effects)
4-6 grams: Produces medium effects (Stimulant Effects or Sedative/Analgesic Effects)
6- 8 grams: Produces strong effects (Sedative/Analgesic Effects; Too strong for most people)
8 grams or Higher: Causes very strong effects (Sedative/Analgesic Effects; NOT RECOMMENDED) (4)
Is Kratom legal?
As of now the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) has signed legislature to keep kratom legal. Currently there are several states and counties which have placed bans on this herbal supplement. Although the Drug Enforcement Administration has not yet placed kratom into a drug scheduling category (drugs like marijuana, for example, are Schedule I, hydrocodone is Schedule II, etc.), they are still considering their position based on information about kratom’s dangers. (http://americanaddictioncenters.org/kratom/dangers/) Following is a complete updated list of where kratom is banned.
Alabama: As of May 10, 2016, kratom is a Schedule 1 controlled substance in Alabama.
Arkansas: Kratom was added to the controlled substance list in Arkansas in February 2016.
California: Kratom is legal in California, except in San Diego, because of the passing of a local ordinance.
Florida: The use of kratom is legal in Florida, except in Sarasota County.
Illinois: Kratom is legal in Illinois, except in Jerseyville, and the sale of kratom to minors under the age of 18 is banned.
Indiana: This is a state that defines kratom as a synthetic drug and it is banned.
New Hampshire: Kratom use is legal in New Hampshire for people who are 18 and above.
Tennessee: In Tennessee kratom is defined as a controlled substance and is banned.
Wisconsin: In Wisconsin, the primary alkaloids present in kratom are classified as Schedule I and as a result are banned. (5)
For a complete legal map see this page.
Can I safely combine Kratom with my regular medications?
Kratom has not been known to cause any interactions with medications; however just to be safe the user should always check with their physician before combining with other substances.
Can kratom cure any diseases or illnesses?
As of now, kratom has not been proven by the Food and Drug Administration to cure any illnesses. Studies are in place to determine its exact benefits.
What are the differences between Strains?
Kratom strains are generally divided into three different colors. Red-vein, White-vein and Green-vein. This division is dependent on the color of the stem and vein of the leaf. If you look closely at a kratom leaf you will see that the stem and vein have a certain color. This color determines the effect the kratom leaf will have on mind and body. Different color means a different effect and a different chemical composition. The stem and vein will be removed during the grinding process. Therefore, it is only the leaf which is supposed to be taken, without the stem and vein; however, some strains will display the stem and vein additive option.
Red vein leaves from a trusted source are great for beginners because kratom they produce pleasant calming effects. It gives peace of mind and it gives you a feeling of well-being and optimism. In addition, red kratom is suitable as a sleep aid for people with insomnia. Physically, the red vein is known to relax the body and relieve pain. It relaxes the muscles and can be used as a supplement or replacement of pharmaceutical painkillers. The strongest red kratom extracts are used to prevent withdrawal symptoms of opiate addicts.
White vein kratom is known as a stimulant and positive mood enhancer. The effect of each strain depends on numerous factors such as the quality of the product, lifestyle and tolerance level of the individual. However, the trend is that the white veins are most stimulating and euphoric of all the kratom strains. White kratom is increasingly taken instead of coffee (caffeine) for alertness, concentration and cheerfulness. Many have come to take white kratom for increased concentration, motivation and stamina during long working days.
Green Vein Kratom can best be described as somewhere in between the red and white kratom strains. It is a mild energy booster that can brighten one up. Kratom connoisseurs who have experimented with it report that it helps them to enhance alertness and focus. The green vein strains are subtler than the red or white veins. In general, they can be useful in treatment of pain and other discomforts, mainly because the green veins do not cause drowsiness, which is often caused by other analgesic supplements.
Which strain is best for pain?
Traditionally, Indonesian strains, including Borneo and Bali strains, have been considered some of the best strains for controlling pain. The reasons for this is the high amounts of 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitragynine found within the leaves of these plants. However, because of the lack of other stimulating alkaloids, they tend to be sedating overall. Luckily, these types of kratom are still much less sedating than standard medications. (5)
What are the side effects of taking Kratom?
There are several side effects associated with kratom use that range in severity from inconvenient to dangerous. Kratom’s side effects are dependent on the dose taken and are like those found both for stimulant drugs and opiates, including:
- Pupillary constriction (tiny pupils)
- Facial flushing
- Tremors or loss of motor coordination
- Nausea and vomiting
The potential dangers of Kratom are not fully understood. On its own, overdose is rare but when combined with alcohol or drugs, dangerous side effects can occur. (1)Serious toxic effects appear to be rarely reported among users and their healthcare providers, but there is little information available to estimate the true dangers of kratom use and should be monitored closely for personal interactions. Most serious toxic reactions have been associated with high doses of kratom (>15 g) and have been characterized by seizures. Also since kratom is a known diuretic, it is essential to drink plenty of fluids while taking to prevent dehydration and other kidney problems
Is kratom addictive?
Even though the use of mitragyna speciosa has not been proven to cause physical dependency, its use should always be monitored closely for any sign of chemical dependency; especially if being used to wean off other narcotics or opiates. In the mind of an addict, it could be found as a replacement, and the simple action of taking it alone can cause dependency.
What are the signs of kratom addiction?
- Increased risk-taking behaviors
- Continued use of the drug in full awareness of problems its use may create
- Decreased production at work or school
- Social withdrawal and increased secrecy
- Lack of interest in social, recreational, or other activities that used to be important
- Inability to stop using the drug despite multiple attempts to do so
- Lack of control over amount taken or duration of abuse
- Drug tolerance (needing to take more of the drug to feel its effects), drug dependence, and withdrawal symptoms
- Mood swings and changes in personality
- Changes in sleeping and eating habits
- Significant loss of weight (8)
How can Kratom be purchased?
Kratom comes in several forms including leaves for grinding on your own, or for use in brewing teas. The most popular form is powder. The leaves are ground into an extremely fine powder resembling talcum or cinnamon. Kratom can also be bought in pre-made capsules. It can be made into a resin, which the extract is more potent and smaller doses are needed.
What are the effects of Kratom?
Effects are dose-dependent and occur rapidly, reportedly beginning within 10 minutes after consumption and lasting from one to five hours. The following are some side effects reported among kratom users:
- Dry mouth
- Increased urination
- Loss of appetite
What does Maeng DA stand for?
The market now favors plants with the most potent leaves and plants which can yield large quantities in a short amount of time. While this selective breeding has occurred naturally wherever kratom is sold and bought, no one case of this is more pronounced than in Indonesia, where the first strain called “Maeng Da” (Or PIMP GRADE) originated. In these areas, a large portion of the male population work in heavy manual labor in swamp-like humidity and sweltering heat. These rough jobs and hard conditions have dramatically contributed to kratom’s popularity. This extreme competition between growers spurred the need to produce exceptionally potent and stimulating kratom. At a specific plantation in Indonesia, a technique called grafting became common practice by blending natural and artificial selection methods to create the most potent strain of Thai kratom. This plantation slowly became renowned for their kratom’s strength in comparison to other areas and was officially labeled by them as “Maeng Da”
Will kratom show up in a drug test?
Currently, kratom is not included in standard drug screens in the US. Kratom tests are available for screening but are not widely available.