What is Salvia Extract ?
Salvia divinorum is a plant that grows abundantly in the wild in certain parts of Mexico. Our Salvia Extract for Sale is an extract of the plant’s active agent known as Salvianorin-A. This agent is commonly found in Salvia divinorum leaves on Salvia Plants.
Salvianorin-A is what provides this plants amazing ability to heal and provide us with the ability to explore and discover our mind. Salvianorin-A is by far the most powerful naturally found psycho-active agent in the world.
In any given pound of dried Salvia leaves you’ll find on average around 1.2 mg/g of Salvianorin-A. Once its gone through a process known as extraction each 1lb of leaves would turn into a gram of Salvia 1X.
What do I get ?
- A clear plastic bag of 1 gram of high grade Salvia Extract. The following are available: Salvia 10X, Salvia 20X, Salvia 40X and Salvia 60X for sale
- 30 Days Customer Satisfaction guarantee that is backed up by our excellent return policy
- A product that was made with nature in mind. The Salvia Plant itself is a renewable product that is grown in the mountainous area of Mexico. We import in fresh leaves in bulk to ensure minimize travel times. Our product use minimal packaging, simple packaging and non-paper receipt.
- We are committed to providing products/packaging materials that are NON-tested on animals.
How do I use Salvia Extract ?
- Check out our users guide to using Salvia before you buy Salvia. Click here
- Salvia Extract is smoked and needs to be burnt at a high temperature for it to work. Buy a butane lighter or a torch lighter preferably.
- Get a pipe or water pipe. Vaporizers don’t work. Do not roll it. Do not mix it.
- Put a small amount into your pipe/water pipe be sure to clear any hazards around you. Don’t be alone have someone else with you to keep an eye on you.
- Light up hold the flame constantly on the Salvia Extract while you inhale.
- Hold it in for as long as you can and release give device to second person. Enjoy.
What’s the difference in Salvia Extracts ?
Our Salvia for sale is available in a multitude of extract strength such as Salvia 10X, Salvia 20X, Salvia 40X and Salvia 60X.
Back to the basics as previously mentioned Salvia 1X would contain 1.2 mg/g of Salvianorin-A. If you were to then go through the process 10 times lets say then you would end up 10 x 1.2g/g of Salvianorin-A in each gram.
What does it mean for you ? Well essentially the higher the Salvia extract the less you need to use to achieve the same desired result.
How much Salvianorin-A is in each extract ?
Salvia 10X – 26 mg/g
Salvia 20X – 42 mg/g
Salvia 40X – 60 mg/g
Salvia 60X – 90 mg/g
How is Salvia Extract made ?
Once Salvia leaves are picked from the plant they are then left to dry in the sun. Once dried the leaves are packaged and shipped in bulk to us.
We then go through our property refining process to extract Salvianorin-A from the dried leaves. Using dried salvia leaves is more practical as you’ve dried out the majority of the moisture out providing for a leaner method of extraction.
Salvia 10X, 20x Ect are done in batches as we need to carefully control the amount of concentrated Salvianorin-A that is present in each gram of product.
What are the effects of Salvia Extract?
What causes the effects of Salvia divinorum is actually a very powerful ingredient called Salvinorin A. Salvinorin A is a natural hallucinogen. Once Salvia is consumed, the effects will range anywhere from mild to extreme depending on the extract and the strength of the blend. The effects last five to seven minutes and are stronger in people who have natural body resistance to Salvinorin A.
Salvia creates a whole range of positive experiences such as mood enhancement, spirituality and deep insight. The effects of Salvia are generally grouped into 3 levels and below is an overview of the experiences in each level.
Level 1 Subtle: In the first level, people generally are still aware of their body, but begin to feel their body become more tranquil.
Increased sensuality and sexuality
Sense of reality
Ability to Meditate
Level 2 Mild Visionary: In the second level, people begin to hallucinate and their bodies feel as though they are being controlled by strong forces.
Sense of reality starts to diminish in this stage.
Altered state of consciousness
Heightened sense of color, texture, sight, smell sounds and environment.
Playful and uncontrollable laughter
Hallucinations with eyes closed Immateriality
Body can twist and turn
Level 3 Strong Visionary: In the third level, hallucinations become more intense and people lose sense of reality.In this stage, people also gain deeper insight and spirituality.
Detachment from reality
Intense hallucinations indistinguishable from reality
Stronger connection with nature and universe
The effects of Salvia are primarily positive, but in extreme cases, people can lose consciousness and begin to shake uncontrollably. It is always important to use Salvia in the company of others and to begin with smaller doses to prevent this. More >>